- 1 The beginning
- 1.1 Day 11: I use Brush to create the trees, from trunk, boughs and leaves
- 1.2 Day 12: Draw text Kani Poly with Watermelon effect
- 1.3 Day 13: Text POLY with 3d effect
- 1.4 Day 14: A logo with a deer
- 1.5 Day 15: Turn a photo to oil painting effect
- 1.6 Day 16: Money effect
- 1.7 Day 17: Use some new effects with photos
- 1.8 Day 18: A crab with old effect.
- 1.9 Day 19: Retouch my photo
- 1.10 Day 20: Retouch a photo, movie effect
As you know, I set up a 30 days design challenge for myself and it’s very easy at the beginning. I’m curious and enthusiastic, everyday I design with my heart and T want to make it a good habit – design new thing everyday – train my brand, my eyes and my hands. It’s going well till about the day 15, I had a trip to take pre-wedding photos with my friends (Tung&Tao’s Pre-Wedding ) and I could not design at this day, then 2 days more, I was so tired and lazy. And then day 24, I also miss the deadline… But now I must keep on doing to finish my challenge. And next part, I will write more about what I design everyday, not only show an image – a result, but also the process.
Day 11: I use Brush to create the trees, from trunk, boughs and leaves
Day 12: Draw text Kani Poly with Watermelon effect
I do it along a tutorial, and it’s very easy but the result is beautiful.
Day 13: Text POLY with 3d effect
Day 14: A logo with a deer
It’s quite simple. If I do it again, I will add more details .
Day 15: Turn a photo to oil painting effect
Day 16: Money effect
I plan to make a Kani’s Dollar, but it takes a lot of time, and I don’t want to use the American Dollar, so I decide to just make money effect. If I have a chance, I will make Kani’s Dollar.
Day 17: Use some new effects with photos
They are all my photos. It’s very fun to make new effects with romantic colors like that.
Day 18: A crab with old effect.
I use bumper and grunge to make this effect. Like a old tattoo.
Day 19: Retouch my photo
Day 20: Retouch a photo, movie effect